I am ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS for the period of JULY 1 to NOVEMBER 15, 2020. Limited Slots Available.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
20% OFF on your portrait
Place your order between JULY 1 – AUGUST 31, 2020 for 20% discount on the cost of your painting.
(shipping fee not included)
On your mobile phone: You may need to scroll left/right or view in landscape orientation to see entire contents of the rates table below.
Rates are in Philippine Peso (PHP). For rate conversion, please inquire.
|Image Size*||Bust: Head, Shoulders||Half Body: Head to Torso, w/ Arms, Hands||Full Figure||Additional Figures, Same Portrait|| Extensive Background|
|4”x6”||1000||xxx||xxx||+ half of base price||xxx|
|5”x7”||3000||xxx||xxx||+ half of base price||xxx|
|8”x10”||5000||7500||xxx||+ half of base price||15000|
|9”x12”||8000||10000||15000||+ half of base price||17500|
|12”x16”||15000||17500||22500||+ half of base price||20000|
* I usually apply a 1 inch margin around the image area, therefore, paper size is actually larger.
Additional Fees may apply in case of:
complex subjects / special requests / special sizes / rush deadlines / poor photo references provided by client.
Shipping Rates not included.
- 300gsm Fabriano Artistico or Arches Watercolor Paper
- Artist-grade, lightfast paints and colored pencils (Yarka, Holbein, Faber-Castell Polychromos and Albrecht Durer Pencils)
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING INFO:
Paintings are shipped via LBC Express (PH and abroad), Lalamove/Grab (Philippines only)
Shipping rates vary. You will be advised of the estimated shipping rate when I respond to your commission request.
Paintings are shipped in acid-free cardstock matting with a cardboard insert to provide stiffness, wrapped in a plastic sleeve, and then enclosed in a bubblewrap-lined envelope to protect against rain/moisture and handling damage.
NOTE: I would love to do away with using plastic for shipping, but cannot think of an alternative for how to protect the painting as yet. Any suggestions are welcome. 🙂
IMPORTANT: You must email me AT LEAST 3 high resolution photographs of the subject together with your order. The more photos you send the better.
If submitting personal photos not taken by a professional:
Photos taken with a cellphone camera are fine as long as your phone is able to produce high quality images, meaning pictures should be clear and in focus and not pixelated when you zoom in.
Photographs taken in natural light are best. Do not use a flash when photographing the subject.
Payments within the Philippines: BDO / BPI Bank Deposit, PayMaya, GCash
International Payments: Paypal, Credit Card via Paypal (Paypal account is not required), Bank-to-Bank Transfer
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of at least 50% of total price of the painting is required to get your portrait scheduled on my calendar for completion. You may also choose to pay in full before completion.
FULL PAYMENT is required upon completion of the work and prior to shipping.
SHIPPING COST will be added to the balance. You will be advised of the estimated shipping rates beforehand.
PROGRESS and COMPLETION:
- Please allow 2-3 weeks, from time of confirmed scheduling of your order, for completion of the painting (Time required for shipping not included). Rush orders will incur additional fees.
- Upon completion of the painting, I will send you a picture of it for your approval. I guarantee that I always do my best to capture the essence of the subject in the style represented by my previous works, and to accommodate all reasonable requests for the painting. However, if for some reason and despite my best effort, the finished painting does not satisfy, you may choose not to complete the payment. I will, however, keep the painting and the deposit.
- Once you have approved the painting, you may send in your balance with the shipping fee, and upon receipt of the payment, I will send you your painting. Delivery time may take 1-3 weeks depending on where you live.
PLACE YOUR ORDER:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: Custom Portrait
Desired Size of Painting: 4″x7″ / 5″ x 7″ / 8″ x 10″ / 9″ x 12″ / 12″ x 16″ / Custom
Your Message: Tell me what you have in mind for the portrait as well as other pertinent information.
DON’T FORGET: Attach your high resolution reference photos to your e-mail. The more photos the better!
Commission Slot Reservation
Limited slots available per month. First come, first served applies for slot reservations.
Slots are reserved only once I have received and approved your photographs for reference so please be ready with them when placing your order.
I will reply as soon as possible to confirm your order and to let you know how to proceed with payment. Please expect an email reply from me within a day or two.
Thanks! I’m looking forward to working on your portrait!